CANCELED EVENT & NO SHOW POLICIES
If a private party is canceled by the host, you will be issued a credit for a future event (usable towards an event of same or lesser value). Your credit must be used within 30 days of original event date. We offer classes every day of the week most weeks, and will do our very best to accommodate you. In the extremely rare event that Blank Canvas needs to cancel a private party, you will be refunded within 30 days of the event. If we cancel a public event, a new date will be scheduled and you will be issued a credit to attend the new assigned date or any other in studio public event within 30 days of original canceled event.
Guests, if you pre-pay or register we have reserved your seat therefor, if you do not show you will not receive a refund.
PLEASE check the event on the date scheduled to ensure that it has not been canceled.
Blank Canvas has the right to refuse services if we feel unsafe for any reason. Any damage caused by you or any of your guests, you are financially and or morally responsible for. Any injury incurred due to your own carelessness or neglect, you agree that Blank Canvas will not be held responsible. Any allergic or medical reaction due to products or paints you agree it is not the responsibility of Blank Canvas If you have known allergies we request that you make us aware so that if any precautions need to be taken, we will inform you. If you do not have this in writing with signed documentation from yourself and a Blank Canvas representative, we will assume you do not have any allergies and will continue as planned. Occasionally flashing lights are used, if you have a sensitivity or seizures please let us know and we will be sure to not have them displayed.
We are all about having an awesome time but we expect for you to be respectful of our space, belongings, and employees/guests. We may ask for you to remove yourself from our premises if you become disrespectful. All children are expected to behave as they would in their own homes. Any adult consuming alcohol does so at their own risk and agrees to not become intoxicated while on the premises of Blank Canvas. IF YOU BYOB, BE RESPONSIBLE, Blank Canvas is not responsible for any irresponsible actions caused by your choices
IMPORTANT: It is HIGHLY recommended that you as the host collect per person fees from your invited guests well in advance. This will help eliminate last minute cancellations to your event. You will be asked to provide a credit/debit card when booking your event to be held on file until 24 hours after your event date.
You will be notified by text and your card will only be charged if; Your party falls under the agreed minimum amount of 10 guests. You will be responsible for any per person fee for the missing parties under the minimum required. Again, having your guests pre-pay eliminates any possibility of this happening; if your party exceeds your scheduled party time of 2 or 3 hours.($50 per ½ hour); if damages to studio deliberately caused by you or your guests. By signing our private party agreement. you are giving Blank Canvas permission to charge the credit card provided all fees that apply to you and ONLY your particular events responsibilities that were explained above. You agree to the Terms and agreement conditions of this private party contract by signing your name below.
1. Private Party Amenities: Private parties can be booked in our private studio any time or day of the week, with a minimum of 10 people.
2. Pricing: Please see particular detailed information for appropriate age group provided on website. $200.00 deposit required to secure your requested date. Deposit is refundable if party remains scheduled as planned and may be used to go towards your parties balance. If in the rare event Blank Canvas needs to cancel or re-schedule your event, your deposit will be refunded within 30 days of your original event date. Deposit is NON refundable or transferable if party is canceled after your 3 day grace period when event is scheduled and date is secured.
3. Cancellations: If event is re-scheduled by Blank Canvas, a credit will be issued and must be used within 30 days of original event. GUESTS: If host or an outside party other than Blank Canvas cancels the event, a credit will be issued good for the rescheduled event only, IF the event is not rescheduled, you will be issued a credit that can be used towards any upcoming studio event within 30 days of the original event date.
4. Painting Selection: Please provide your top 3 desired painting selections. All attempts will be made to feature your first choice; however occasional scheduling conflicts can require a second or third choice to be confirmed for the party. It is not required that you choose a painting before booking your private party, but the final selection must be confirmed with the studio at least two weeks in advance of your scheduled party date.
5. Party Time Frame: Doors will be open 30 minutes in advance of the official start-time, so that you and your guests may arrive and settle in before painting begins. Party Duration may also be extended at $50 per 30 minutes. A link to the party registration page will be provided to the host so that guests may sign up for the party in advance. Feel free to bring along any type of food you would like to enjoy!
6. Food: Customers may bring their own food or catering. Our amenities include an 8 foot table serving area for the setup of your food. Table cloths, wine bottle opener, tables and chairs for all invited guests.
7. Alcohol Consumption: WE ARE A BYOB studio: You bring the snacks, water, wine, beer or cocktails, etc. DRINK responsibly. We will check for ID and have the right to ask you to vacate the premises without refund if you or your guests are not conducting yourselves in a disrespectful manner. Blank Canvas is not responsible for your actions of poor judgement and misconduct. Children are also expected to behave accordingly and have an adult present unless otherwise specified.